If you are fond of online banking and using so-called e-wallets, I believe you are familiar with Skrill. Skrill is a digital wallet provider founded in 2001, which today operates with over 130 countries around the world and more than 40 currencies. Similar to its application in a large number of online businesses and stores, skrill has slowly expanded to the market of online casinos. Online casinos strive to facilitate the use, payment, and withdrawal of money for as many users as possible, and therefore increasingly enter into cooperation with e-wallet providers such as Skrill and PayPal.
In the following text, we will discuss some of the benefits of using Skrill when gambling online as well as the best ways to find reputable casinos that accept Skrill payment and are also safe to use.
Pros and cons of using Skrill as a casino payment method
Considering its popularity in online casinos around the world it seems as if Skrill just might be the perfect form of payment for gamblers everywhere. But nothing is quite perfect. We conducted a list of pros and cons to help you decide if Skrill is the right method for you.
- High-security level:The SSL encryption that skrill uses puts an additional layer of protection between the best skrill casinos and the player being that the only piece of information needed to conclude payment is the number of the e-wallet.
- Fast transactions:Unlike payments and withdrawals that are made through a bank and can take several days, Skrill transactions are almost instantaneous.
- Low deposit fees:Skrill offers significantly lower transaction fees compared to banks and other e-wallets.
- Simple use:Much like other e-wallets, Skrill is quite easy to use.
- Worldwide acceptance:Being that its available worldwide, Skrill offers a way for players in countries where gambling is highly restricted, being that it operates outside the laws of banks.
The advantages of Skrill are quite tempting but it would only be fair to mention some drawbacks as well.
- Credit and debit cards are still more widely accepted:Even though most casinos today accept them as a form of payment, there still is a slim chance that your preferred casino doesn’t accept Skrill.
- High withdrawal fees to your credit card:There is a 7.5% fee when withdrawing money from your wallet to your bank account which can take away significantly from your winnings.
There are a few categories of Skrill casinos and this breakdown will help you decide the best one for you.
No deposit skrill casinos
If you are looking for no-deposit skrill casinos it’s important to find a gambling operator that offers bonuses and free play and it’s easy to find both.
Some casinos will offer up to 20$ worth of bonuses simply for signing up. Keep in mind that the amount itself cannot be withdrawn straight to your account but is only used as cash to play with in the casino.
Some casinos on the other hand will offer a certain amount of free spins on chosen slot machines. You can usually play for free only on the slots that have a lower return-to-player rate but you can still earn a nice profit.
Both types of casinos usually have low wagering requirements making it easy to convert the winnings to cash.
Mobile Skrill casinos
In today’s age gambling on your mobile device is just as, if not more common than visiting an online casino on your computer or laptop. With that in mind, most online casinos have adapted their graphics, assortment of games as well as payment methods to their mobile users. Finding a mobile Skrill casino shouldn’t be a challenge.
Slots Skrill casinos
If you prefer to play slots to other casino games you are in luck because a large number of casinos that accept Skrill as a form of payment also specialize in slots, offering players a variety of as many as 600 different types of slots to choose from. These slots vary in themes, and types of payout as well as some that offer the so-called slots tournaments.
New Skrill casinos
One of the main advantages of these casinos is that they are still in their promotional phase, meaning that they offer far better bonuses and promotions for Skrill users compared to their competition. A downside to this could be that they haven’t been properly tested out yet by other skrill users so there won’t be much feedback on them, but as long as you make sure that it’s a reputable and safe casino in question you should have no problem.
In conclusion, there is definitely an option for everyone, whether your priority is high-quality games and graphics, bonuses and promotions, security, or the payment method. The providers try to meet the player’s standards and respond to every request. What remains up to you is to determine your priorities and focus on what has the greatest impact on the quality of your game and, based on that, decide which casino is ideal for you. In the selection process, pay attention to both your preferences and the security and credibility of the casino you choose.