Blog Introduction: Udyog Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). It is issued to Indian businesses to promote and encourage ease of doing business in India. The main objective of Udyog Aadhaar is to provide a single window system for clearances and approvals from various government departments. In this blog post, we will show you how to register for Udyog Aadhaar.
To register for Udyog Aadhaar, you will need the following documents:
- Your business PAN card
- Your bank account details ( account number, IFSC code)
- A cancelled cheque or bank statement for your business account
- Your business address proof ( electricity bill, water bill, property tax receipt)
- A passport size photograph of the authorized signatory
- Your personal Aadhar card or any other identity proof ( passport, voter ID, driving license)
- The registration fee of Rs.100/- ( can be paid online through debit/credit card or net banking)
Once you have all the required documents, you can begin the registration process by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of Udyog Aadhar-
- Enter your personal Aadhar number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and click on ‘Verify OTP and Save’
- Fill in all the required details such as your business name, type of business, date of establishment etc.
- Upload all the required documents
- Click on ‘Submit’
- You will receive your Udyog Aadhaar Registration Number (UARN) on your registered mobile number and email id
Udyog Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by MSME for Indian businesses to ease their Interactions with various government departments for approvals and clearances. Registering for Udyog Aadhar is simple and easy; you just need to go onto the official website and follow the given steps after collecting all the required documents . After successful registration ,businesses will receive their UARN via SMS or email which can be used for future interactions with government departments .Thus , Udhyog Aadhaar has made it easier than ever before to do business in India .
The FSSAI registration is mandatory for all Food Business Operators (FBOs) in India. FBOs are categorized based on the nature and scale of their operations. The FSSAI license is issued for a period of 1 to 5 years and it is renewable. There are two types of FSSAI registrations- Basic Registration and State License.
The Basic registration is mandatory for small-scale food business operators with an annual turnover of less than 12 lakh rupees. No inspection is required for this type of registration. The validity of the Basic registration is 1 year or 5 years.
State License is mandatory for food business operators with an annual turnover of more than 12 lakh rupees. An inspection by FSSAI officials is required for this type of registration. The validity of the State License is 1 year or 5 years.
Applications for FSSAI registration/license can be made online on the official website of FSSAI. The application process is simple and straightforward. After the application is submitted, the designated authority will issue the FSSAI license/registration certificate within 60 days.