After registering an account in the Parimatch office, the client gets access to the personnel office. Personal cabinet is a special section of the website, which allows you to manage personal data, view information on bets, deposit and withdraw money from it. We tell you about the features of the personal account and how to log in to the account “Parimatch” through different devices.
Log in to a personal account through the official website
To log in to your personal account, open the main page of the Parimatch website and in the top right corner click “Login”. On the new page, enter your username and password. Parimatch log in can be done through your email address, cell phone number or account number.
Log in via mobile website
On the mobile site, the “Login” button is in the upper right corner of the screen. From there everything is the same, the same authorization options are supported.
Logging in via Parimatch mobile app
BK Parimatch has applications for Android and iOS. Downloading them is very easy:
- Go to the site of the office from your phone or tablet.
- At the top there will be a bar offering to download the mobile program. Click on it.
- The system will recognize the platform of your mobile device and offer to install the application for your operating system.
- To access your personal profile in the application, tap the “Profile” tab in the bottom right corner.
Ways to enter the Parimatch personal cabinet
The office has several authorization options. They are valid for the desktop and mobile versions of the website, as well as for the app.
Authorization with e-mail
Specify the e-mail address you specified during registration as your login.
Log in using your game account number
After registering with the bookmaker, the player is given an ID to which the money is credited. It may also be used as a login.
Log in by phone number
When creating an account in the BK, the phone number is always specified. “Logging in” with it is easiest, because the email or account number can be forgotten.
Features and functionality of the personal cabinet of Parimatch
The personal cabinet has all the necessary functions: payment history, deposits and withdrawals, personal data, interface language, password recovery, etc. But there are a number of additions:
- Personal promotions. All available bonuses.
- Hiding the balance. Clicking on the eye icon hides the account balance.
- Touch ID. Fingerprint login (for iOS).
Briefly about the functionality of the personal account of a bettor:
- Personal data. In this section you can change your password, confirm your account and make/modify your personal data.
- Money operations. This section contains options to deposit and withdraw from your balance, as well as the history of transactions.
- My bets: calculated and not.
- Personal promotions for the whole time of using the services of BK.
- Settings. Here, you can activate/deactivate options “Changing returns and odds”.
- Help and information. In this section contains information on available ways to contact the support team, links to the Terms and Conditions, the public offer agreement and other official information.
- Signing out of your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to log in to my personal account “Parimatch”?
To authorize in the mobile app, go to “Profile” (in the bottom right corner). To authorize on a computer or mobile site, select “Login” (in the upper right corner of the screen). Enter your username (email, phone number or account number) and password and click “Sign in”.
How to recover account and password in Parimatch?
You can restore access to your account using your phone number:
- Find the “Forgot password” item in the authorization form.
- Enter the phone number linked to your account.
- You’ll receive a six-digit sms code, which you must enter in the appropriate field. Then you can enter a new password for your account.
How to protect your PM account from hacking?
Follow simple rules:
- Create a complex and unique password. The password should not be the same as the ones on other resources. The longer and more complex, the better.
- Don’t log into your account through Wi-Fi networks without a password. These networks are not secure.
- Don’t click on links in social networks or by mail. These links are used by scammers to confuse people and get your username and password information.