As for the writer herself, she used to show a picture of a patient undergoing Scarless Technique surgery in Korea. Most Korean doctors are quite fascinated by this method. In Korea, there is usually a 3-point puncture method, so most Korean doctors are not familiar with this type of surgery. Even if over 40 years old, if there is not much ptosis can perform this surgery
Note : Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Center that is notable all around the world You can track down more data about medical procedure at bangmodaesthetic.com
The advantages of Scarless Technique surgery are:
1. It takes a short time to recuperate, and the next day you can go back to work. To be sure, it’s better to leave work for at least 5-7 days, but if we don’t have a lot of swelling, we may go to work normally within 3 days.
2. There is a slight wound, the wound is not visible because the wound is very small, only 3 mm. 3. No need to cut because the wound is small can heal by itself
4. The eyes obtained from this double eyelid surgery will get the eyelids like this, will get the natural eyelids. It is not an artificial eyelid (e.g. sweet eyes, greasy eyes).
5. Can be corrected within the first 1-2 weeks after surgery. (In case the eye layer is not the same height) 6. Those who can do it are in the following cases.
– People with three layers of eyes
– People with deep eye sockets
– People with unequal double eyelids
– People with drooping eyelids
– People with smaller eyelids and want to have bigger eyelids
Disadvantages of this method, from the experience of writers found that
1. In the event that the patient has a very warm skin of the eye After surgery, there may be a double eyelid and a small half-layer. at the tip of the eye which can be edited by adding 1 more small incision at the tip of the eye
2. In patients with a lot of fat on the eyelids, a lot of bulging eyes, this group of patients tend to have a lot of fat on the eyelids, so the eyelid fat needs to be removed as well. Otherwise, the resulting eye layer will not be clear.
3. To perform surgery with this method If the surgical experience is less, it may cause the resulting eye layer to have a different depth. or that the patient thinks that the eye layer is not stuck In this case, it can be easily corrected by surgery. Just surgery in the same area, but all corrective surgery should be corrected within 1 month will result in the best results. However, this method has many advantages. But that doesn’t mean you can fix all the problems with the eye layer. The best way is to consult a doctor. Before every time to select the appropriate surgical method The writer would like to leave a comment that other people who do well, come out beautiful, does not mean that we are the same. those people “Surgery doesn’t always make everyone’s life better, there are still many lives that don’t get better. In addition, surgery in certain types of patients There is no way to satisfy this group of patients. because he is a patient whose mind is not strong and too weak to resist able to tolerate reviews
Review yourself… “Am I like this or not?”
First of all, it must be said that At the time of writing this article I was having an issue. It’s hot in Thai society about plastic surgery. There was a news headline saying “Doing surgery was unsuccessful and decided to commit suicide”, which must be said that no one really knows what happened, but it is certain that there has been a huge loss. for one family
There are many issues that arise after the loss. Where did he go for surgery? What surgery did he go and why did he have to think briefly? And finally, is a psychiatric examination before doing surgery necessary? The writer would like to answer the last point that “it’s not necessary because if you check, you can confirm that it’s the same”. I can come to have surgery, but everyone in the world will have abnormalities. all psychiatrics more or less differently Overall, it’s called Personality Disorder.
But for sure, the writers don’t know if they were the same before the surgery or not. But after new surgery It can be seen by everyone, whether it’s Noid (from Paranoid, fear, anxiety, excessive) or a disease that likes to take pictures on Instagram, whatever it is for psychiatrists. They would call this group of people with body dysmorphic disorder. Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), that is, the type of surgery, no matter how much you don’t like. If anyone wants to know if we have symptoms or not, you can try to do a test. Do it for fun. Don’t be serious.
1. You’re always worried that your face isn’t pretty. especially the nose or eyes
2. You often look at a mirror or object that reflects your face (for example, a mirror in a puff. car side mirror and shiny materials, etc.) to see if there is anything wrong.
3. You often write on your eyelids, brush your eyelashes, and wash your face, especially around your nose.
4. You often use makeup or clothing (such as hats, scarves, sunglasses) to cover your nose and eyes.
5. You always try to cover your face with your hands.
6. You always compare your face, nose, and eyes with your friends. You go to consult a beauty clinic. 8. You often ask your friends if your face, nose, or eyes look good or not.
9. You tend to think to yourself that your face, nose and eyes are abnormal. 10. You try to avoid crowded places like restaurants, movie theaters, etc. because you don’t want others to see your flaws. you
11. You always avoid taking pictures of yourself.
12. You always have a clear sequence of makeup steps. for covering face, nose and throat
13. Are you still dissatisfied with the results you get from makeup and/or plastic surgery?
14 Concerns about your face, nose and eyes keep you from being able to work normally
15. You spend…hours a day considering defects in your face, nose, and eyes.
Before spreading to psychiatry What does the writer want to say about it? on the face that has undergone plastic surgery and cannot be restored The answer is that anything that can be removed is irretrievable, such as cutting the wings of the nose, cutting the eyelids, cutting the lips, cutting the jaw, cutting the cheekbones. The writer will tell each story one by one.