- Shake It Off” (2014) This music video features Taylor Swift in a variety of humorous and outrageous situations, ranging from a break-dancer to a cheerleader. The video was directed by Mark Romanek and has been getinfocenter.com viewed over 2.9 billion times on YouTube, making it one of the most viewed music videos of all time.
2. “Blank Space” (2014) The official music video for “Blank Space” was directed by Joseph Kahn and stars Taylor Swift as a jaded, wealthy woman who is romantically involved with a man who she mybahis.net eventually drives away with her unreasonable demands. The video was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Music Video and has been viewed over 2.1 billion times on YouTube.
3. “Look What You Made Me Do” (2017) This music video was directed by Joseph Kahn and features Taylor Swift in a series of alter egos theviralnewj. The video makes reference to a number of Taylor Swift’s past chino miranda controversies and references other celebrities in the music industry. It was viewed over 1 billion times on YouTube, setting a new record for the most-viewed music video within 24 hours of its release.
4. “You Belong With Me” (2009) This music video has become one of Taylor Swift’s most popular songs and videos, and it follows the story of a girl who is in love with a boy from the wrong side of town. The video was directed win69bet by Roman White and has been viewed over 770 million times on YouTube.
5. “Bad Blood” (2015) This music video features Taylor Swift as a super hero fighting against a crime syndicate. The video was directed by Joseph Kahn and features an all-star cast of celebrities, including Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid, and Kendrick Lamar. The video was viewed over 934 million times on YouTube.